Any vapers around?

Free form discussions... not on topic... we'll try to copy discussions that seem pertinent to appropriate forums.
Forum rules
Topic? We Don' Need No Steengkeeng Topic! Try to be polite though.

Any vapers around?

Postby 6sharky9 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:32 pm

Just looking to see if we have any vapers on here?...Im vaping a custom kanger evod tank with home made coils and organic cotton wick...vista vapors juices.

Have a protank 2 also with a new Kanger V3 air flow controller on the way.

Also have a Nemesis clone on the way as well as a patriot and omega RDA to step it up a bit.
2014 Motobecane 550HT (work in progress)
6sharky9

Re: Any vapers around?

Postby Falkon45 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:30 am

Nice. I've started, but not really heavy into it. I have to find my mods, but I do have a black Russian clone, and a few protanks (2 and3). I just started making my own coils and picked up a dipper as well.
Falkon45

Postby desertguns » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Sooo, what are you guys smoking in those things? :P
desertguns

Postby Falkon45 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:27 pm

Lol. My juice is nicotine free. I like five pawn liquids. But, they're expensive, so I use jet fuel a lot too. I'm experimenting with different companies and flavors. . I need to quit smoking, but I'm to the point of being able to smoke a whole pack of black and minds, run 3 miles, then smoke another pack afterwards. That's not a good thing.
Falkon45

Postby desertguns » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:36 pm

Jesus Falcon. Yeah, & the cancer stats are way worse for you guys already. I started to cut back smoking about a year ago. Quit buying packs & started to hand roll because it more inconvenient - can't just keep pulling them out of a pack. Then I started using FINs, & tried a few flavored vaporizers. Gradually cut back on the nicotine & finally cut it out. Got rid of those too around last spring. It's tough but the only time I really get the jones is with beers, and thats only a couple of times a month now too. Gettin old is a bitch, but better than the alternative.
desertguns

Postby Falkon45 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:51 pm

Yeah. It's weird, because at work, I don't smoke. That's 14 days of not even wanting to smoke. But as soon as I get off the helicopter, I jump in my car, go to the gas station, buy 2 monsters and 2 packs of smokes, then drive 11 hours back to Georgia. It sucks, because I lost my vape in Virginia, and left my other two backups there as well. Lol.

I'm working on quiting. But stress and long drives mask he it hard.
Falkon45

Postby desertguns » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:34 pm

Oh yeah, the long drives are the worst. And I quit coffee at the same time. Do what you can & keep it mind. An opportunity or event may happen to give you the extra incentive bump you need. Hopefully you'll live through it, whatever it may be. :P
desertguns

Postby Falkon45 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:59 pm

Thanks DG. Just basic life issues. I'll live through it. Got a really cute girl helping me develop a workout regiment, and I'm gonna start riding the Denali pro and practice for the MS150.
Falkon45

Postby 6sharky9 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:05 pm

I was a 20 plus year smoker...i tried the cheap gas station type e cigs and it just didnt do it for me...i came across a smoke shop and was recommended the Kanger EVOD kit and its been about a year now off the real cigs...ill tell ya ..you dont realize how bad you felt till you stop smoking the cigs with like 4k plus chemicals and crap in it....i still use nicotine but ive dropped it down a considerable amount..from 24 mg to 12...now about to switch to 6mg then theres nothing left really...Its been a great change for me..nothing in the e juice is harmful and found in everyday products we use orally like tooth paste and deoderant and in alot of foods we eat.
6sharky9

Postby 6sharky9 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:47 pm

Just picked up a new Innokin MVP 20W box...Absolutely wonderful device..measures your coil resistance...works off voltage or wattage modes...puff counter and to top it off a 2600mah battery that has lasted me about 3 days before it needed charging...Not to mention only paid $31.99 shipped...Beats outs those ego batteries...Its also a portable power bank to charge your celll phone with...Now if it would just do the laundry and cook for me id ask it to marry me..lol

Also just picked up a Nemesis mechanical mod and a kanger protank2 mini tank...Have an new Kanger EMOW tank on the way as well.

The small box mod (on the far left) is one i made from parts i got off ebay..its a little 2xAA battery box..uses a single 14500 3.7v protected battery..vapes like champ and very stealthy...ill be making more with variable voltage option..Also plan to make some using Vamo V5 pcb boards.
6sharky9

Next

Return to ChatRoom