Any vapers around?

Free form discussions... not on topic... we'll try to copy discussions that seem pertinent to appropriate forums.
Forum rules
Topic? We Don' Need No Steengkeeng Topic! Try to be polite though.

Re: Any vapers around?

Postby 6sharky9 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:09 pm

My my how ive been bitten by this vaping bug...Im buying up battery devices left and right and i now make my own e juice...Have about 25 different flavors to mix up..mixing my own nicotine strength which is now down to 6mg from 12mg.

Recent purchases.

1.) Complete diy juice materials (VG/PG/Nicotine/syringes/pipettes/mixing bottles/Crap load of flavorings.
2.) Sigelei Mini 30W
3.) Cloupor Hana Modz clone (30 watts.)
4.) Cloupor mini 30w
5.) Vamo V2 clone (15w)
6.) Materials to make my own box mods. (PCB boards, boxes, momentary buttons,wiring)
7.) Kayfun lite plus tank
8.) Taifun GT tank with a version 2 air flow controller and a nano tank kit.
9.) Samsung 25R 20 amp 18650 batteries.

This is the most fun ive had regaining my health. 8-)

I'll post up some pics when i can.
2014 Motobecane 550HT (work in progress)
6sharky9

Postby Purple Haze » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:44 pm

Vaping lessened my desire for nicotine period and I am very thankful for that being a long time smoker.I found that by strictly vaping for four to five weeks straight with nicotine and not sneaking any cigarettes I was prepared and ready to quit immediately.I still vape with nicotine about every two months or so but I don't even get a kick out of it any more.To me vaping was a miracle and renewed my health again to the point where now I can actually participate with all the people who are mountain biking the whole Saturday for miles on end instead of being winded after an hour or so.I know the horror of being addicted to nicotine but for me vaping was and is a great way to get off nicotine period.I tried the patch and gum but nothing works like vaping for lessening withdrawl and desire.I really cant even stand the smell of cigarettes anymore and my mind is preoccupied with other thoughts even when surrounded by smokers or other vapers.I used the 18 mg solution to start and reduced by mixing more and more non nicotine e juice until I felt completely normal and much better without anything.
Purple Haze

Postby 6sharky9 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:14 am

Good deal....its really a great alternative.

Big tobacco dont care for it though and are doing all they can to control it or at least make it difficult and expensive to get a hold of....They lost something like 35 million dollars in a year recently to people switching over.

Im having fun with it and lowering nic along the way...ive never felt better really.

Amazing how a little simple device and some fda approved liquids can stop a habit people have had for years and years.

Enjoying a Custom Stawberries and cream mix i made up...:)
6sharky9

Postby Purple Haze » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:52 pm

I would like to say to 6sharky9 that spreading the word to smokers could be life saving advice and am glad you brought the subject up :D
Purple Haze

Postby TylerSteez » Wed May 06, 2015 5:37 pm

Been vaping for around 8 months now, I got a 2six mech mod 2650 with a v3atty sitting on top. I run twisted dual coils at .3ohms. Lately I've been hooked on cereal juices. Been loving cereal killa, Nora's dream, and ohm sweet ohm by juicy ohms which just became a favorite. Kryptonite by cosmic fog is another juice I'd recommend as well.
TylerSteez

Postby 6sharky9 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:17 am

Been upgrading so to speak..Sigelei mini 30w and a Kanger subtank nano and an Aspire Nautilus tank.
Ive been building 26g .8 ohm coils fir the nano and at about 20w its a little azz kicker compared to clearomizers..lol

I have a free Patriot clone RDA coming for myself and an Innokin vv3 and protank2 also coming for a friend to get her off the stinkies.
6sharky9

Previous

Return to ChatRoom