Iron Horse Warrior 3.2 specs

Information and reviews abut 29ers sold by the bigbox stores now
Forum rules
Be polite and courteous! Stay on topic!

Iron Horse Warrior 3.2 specs

Postby LokiCoyote » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:31 am

I wasn't able to find much in the way of specs when I was looking around for them on this bike before I got it. I'm not sure how useful this will be to anyone, but I figured I'd make as detailed a list of parts on this bike as I can in case someone else out there is also looking for them and stumbles across this.

Fork: Suntour SF13-M3020-DS-29-63 (29" wheel, 63mm of travel I'm assuming)
Rear Spring: KSpeed 258
Headset: VP-A71
Shifters/brake levers: Shimano ST-EF51
Front Derailleur: microSHIFT, unsure of model
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera RD-M360
Crank: Prowheel, unsure of model
Cassette: DNP, unsure of model
Chain: KMC, unsure of model
Pedals: VP-560
Tires: H-5120
Saddle: Cionlli, unsure of model

So yeah, I guess it's still a bit vague since a lot of things didn't have any discernible model numbers. The rest of the components like the disc brakes and such don't seem to have any identifying marks, unfortunately. Hopefully this info will be of use to someone someday, though.
LokiCoyote

Re: Iron Horse Warrior 3.2 specs

Postby Thewalkinboss » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:52 pm

Yes this was a help. I've been very happy with mine, Put on a nicer seat and a shock seat post, and aluminum sealed bearing pulleys in the derailleur.Crank is made by Prowheel, and the freewheel is a DNP "Epoch" series.The front derailleur on mine is a "microSHIFT" . Once I identify more parts , I'll post for you. ;)
Thewalkinboss

Re: Iron Horse Warrior 3.2 specs

Postby to the beach » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:46 pm

I just sold a 1992 TREK that had a rear derailleur that was branded Suntour XC LTD and the cage had a sticker branded MICROSHIFT, guessing Suntour makes microshift?? Suntour vs. Shimano has gone on for decades?
to the beach

Return to 29ers